Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

FUMONDE_S

Automatic actualisation in using API 2.0 link doesn't work from 25/04/02024, what is the solution ?

Automatic actualisation in using API 2.0 link doesn't work from 25/04/02024, what is the solution ?

I build a lot of views on powerBI desktop in using data from list of sharepoint.

I setted the importation from sharepoint in using V2.0 implemtation way, to have the right name of all columns, exactly like the sharepoint.

Before 25/04/2024, the automatic actualisation worked very well, but after this date and until 29/04, all crash.

When i updated date from powerBI Desktop, all ok without any error message. But the udpate from webpage, and with scheduled date, not working.

What's happen about microsoft at this moment ?  I would like to know if the function will repare in next days ?

I tested the V1.0, implementation way, and it works but i had to redo all of my work.

Can i have support by microsoft please or is there anyone encounter the same problem ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Ibendlin, thank you for information. I go to create ticket and i will keep you in touch about solution.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
FUMONDE_S

Hello Ibendlin, thanks again for information. Microsoft contacted me and solved the problem. I think i'm not the only person to have this problem, and the fix made by them will solve problem of a lot of people.

Thanks for the team.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

If you have a Pro license you can open a Pro ticket at https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/newsupportticket/powerbi
Otherwise you can raise an issue at https://community.fabric.microsoft.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues .

Hello Ibendlin, thank you for information. I go to create ticket and i will keep you in touch about solution.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors