Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

arpost
Advocate V
Advocate V

Are multiple task flows in a workspace with the new Task Flow preview feature planned?

I just got access to the Task Flow preview feature (MS doc link) and am really intrigued by it. Love the look and proposed functionality.

However, I noticed it doesn't currently support adding multiple task flows to a workspace to break up different processes. This is a bummer as my workspaces (especially those with Fabric artifacts) could have 1-10+ end-to-end task flows for different operations, so a single task flow couldn't accurately present them.

Does anyone know if multiple task flows is planned? Or is this already possible somehow, and I don't know about it?

UPDATE: Here is the idea for everyone to upvote.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @arpost 

I have not seen anything discussing any future plans for the task flows. What I would suggest doing is vote or create night an idea at https://ideas.powerbi.com

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @arpost 

As per the documentation link that you sent, you can currently only have a single task flow in each workspace.

Power BI Blog

Thanks for the reply, @GilbertQ and for pointing that out. I updated my post title as I also want to know if multiple task flows are planned.

Hi @arpost 

I have not seen anything discussing any future plans for the task flows. What I would suggest doing is vote or create night an idea at https://ideas.powerbi.com

Power BI Blog

Thanks for the reply, @GilbertQ. I created an idea here (idea link). Really hope this gets added as the idea is great, but I probably won't be able to leverage it all that much in the current state for enterprise solutions in which one workspace serves multiple "task flows".

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors