Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

jeremyp17

The key didn't match any rows in the table.

I recently took over for someone who left the company and was working on building a dashboard for sales and costs by a specific category, but I have been able to refresh and receive this message each time "The key didn't match any rows in the table."

When I go into the query itself, it says there's an issue with the Workspace.

jeremyp17_0-1703255565147.png

How can I possibly fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jennratten
Super User
Super User

Hello - this error message is telling you that it can't find the workspaceID that was specified.  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-xinruzhu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jeremyp17 

You can consier to clear the permission and reconnect the data source again, you can refer to the following link.

Edit Or Remove Permission From Existing Data Source Connection From Power BI (c-sharpcorner.com)

Best Regards!

Yolo Zhu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

jennratten
Super User
Super User

Hello - this error message is telling you that it can't find the workspaceID that was specified.  

@jeremyp17 Have you had a chance to take a look at these?  Please consider clicking Accept as Solution if this answered your question.  Thanks!

AbhinavJoshi
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hi @jeremyp17 . Without seeing the dataset it is bit hard to tell. However, I would still recommend to identify the query which is causing this error in Power Query Editor. Maybe the previous user was using some paramters or query that was only intended for themself. 

Thanks,

Abhinav

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors