Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo API Calls

Has anyone had success with using Marketo?  I tried earlier today and although it started to import the data (after I setup an API Role on Marketo with a client id and secret), the dashboards, reports and dataset was blank.

I then checked on Marketo and we've blown all our 10K API calls with just 2 attempts to get a dashboard, what is Power Bi doing behind the scenes?

5 REPLIES 5
o_erzinclioglu
Frequent Visitor

Did anyone in this thread ever get this working?

PBI_KLo
Helper I
Helper I

Andy,

I had the same issue as you did for an earlier version but haven't tried in the new one. That said, I noticed that you can only connect via powerbi.com, and not the desktop. I was hoping to shape the query first (and not risk blowing the call limit) but apparently Marketo isn't available. I find that for Google Analytics this is a much better process ie. use the desktop app and then publish. 

just my 2c

-Kevin

FWIW it seems to connect but the dashboard tiles only has "Loading" but no data. I set it up to load only 1 month's worth of data so far but with no success. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, the "Loading" messages on the dashboard tiles is exactly what I get and for only 1 month's data as well.  I haven't tried again as I don't want to keep exceeding our Marketo allowance.

I've sent a support request outlining the issue so hopefully then can investigate.

Any solution to the Marketo integration? I'm hitting the same roadblock you were.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors