Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Jimmy801
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hilti API

Dear members

I'm looking for help for getting a token for the Hilti-API ON!Track. On the homepage of hilti, there is the specification for postman, but there is no way I'm able to write the M-code properly. Here you can find the specifciation: https://unite.ontrack3.hilti.com/developer/guides/confedit . I have ClientID, ClientSecret, Username and Password. Can somebody help me?

Many thanks

Jimmy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
foodd
Super User
Super User

Thank you for starting a conversation in the Power Query Forum.  As this relates to connections to a third party API, would you please consider moving the Post to the Developer Forum that is designated for these types of questions.

Developer

Custom visual creation, API usage, real-time dashboards, integrating with Power BI, content packs. Basically, everything about extending Power BI.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
foodd
Super User
Super User

Thank you for starting a conversation in the Power Query Forum.  As this relates to connections to a third party API, would you please consider moving the Post to the Developer Forum that is designated for these types of questions.

Developer

Custom visual creation, API usage, real-time dashboards, integrating with Power BI, content packs. Basically, everything about extending Power BI.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors