Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

MichaGue

Power App Visual: Refresh changes in Power App + Sizing of App

Hello all,

I am using Power BI Desktop Cloud and just getting familiar with using the Power App Visual. In doing so, I have 2 basic questions.

1) How do I manage to update the visual in Power BI Desktop Cloud when I have made a change to the Power App at make.powerapps.com (Save and Publish have been done)? I can't find a "Refresh Button" in Power BI and constantly closing and restarting Power Apps can't be the solution.

2) How do I make the Power App fully use the space of the Power App Visuals in Power BI? So far there is always a dark border above and below the Power App in Power BI.

Thank you and best regards,
Michael

1 REPLY 1
MichaGue

For now my answers for both points.

1.) It seems to be better to work in the browser and not to use Power BI Desktop Cloud. So the update of changes of the Power App will work automatically.

2.) Chnaging the size of the visual with the properties menu solves the problem. But I am still not able to find a optical seamless integration, where border around the Power App are not visibale. By changing the size by pixel, I can decide wether there ist a line at top and bottom or on right and left side.

The lines seem only to disapear when the dashboard is shown in 100%. If it is less than 100% some borders appear.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.