Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

KrystianPowerBI

Personal bookmarks creation in PowerBI Mobile APP (IOS/Android)

It is possible to make personal bookmark by user who are using PowerBI only from APP in mobile device?

I know that I can add bookmark from PowerBI Service via computer browser.

KrystianPowerBI_0-1712737040472.png

2 REPLIES 2
mshenhav
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hey @KrystianPowerBI ,

Currently it is not possible to create new personal bookmark in the Power BI Mobile app.

You can suggest it as a new idea here: https://aka.ms/FabricIdeas

Thanks, Maya

johnbasha33
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

@KrystianPowerBI  

ersonal bookmarks are primarily managed within the Power BI service through the browser interface.

However, users can still interact with and utilize bookmarks that have been created by report authors within the Power BI service when accessing reports through the mobile app. These bookmarks can include interactions such as navigating to specific report pages, applying filters, and highlighting data points.

If users need to create and manage personal bookmarks while using the Power BI mobile app, they would need to access the Power BI service through a web browser on their mobile device to do so. This would involve logging in to the Power BI service and accessing the report in question through the browser interface.

It's worth noting that Microsoft regularly updates and enhances the features and capabilities of Power BI, so it's possible that support for creating personal bookmarks directly from the mobile app could be added in future updates. I recommend keeping an eye on the latest announcements and updates from Microsoft for any changes to this functionality.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos !!

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors