Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

creed99
Regular Visitor

Hide pages on service/desktop but not on mobile view

Hi,

(title) I am attempting to use a navigation bar across the bottom of my report rather than the page pane that appears on the left. This works well in service and desktop. However, when creating a mobile view, I would prefer for the user to have the option to select pages. When right-clicking pages in build view, there is no option to hide/unhide them.

Any tips?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
michalfoster
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hi @creed99 ,

There is no way to adjust the visibility of the pages specifically for mobile, so they will not show up in the app page navigation if they are hidden in the web layout.

Do you use a page navigator button to go from one page to another? If yes, why would you not use it in the mobile view too?

Thanks,

Michal

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mrazek
Regular Visitor

I would also need to hide some pages in the mobile app. The desktop contains a lot of detail that cannot be displayed well on mobile and it would be better to hide the whole page for mobile. Is there such a modification in the plan that the pages could be hidden for mobile view as well?

michalfoster
Power BI Team
Power BI Team

Hi @creed99 ,

There is no way to adjust the visibility of the pages specifically for mobile, so they will not show up in the app page navigation if they are hidden in the web layout.

Do you use a page navigator button to go from one page to another? If yes, why would you not use it in the mobile view too?

Thanks,

Michal

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors