Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Unable to load model

Hello! 

I'm a Power BI user in my organization, not an administrator. 

A recent report was created that I do not have any access to, and I receive the following error when trying to access it: 

Activity ID: ffff4565-ab59-4b4b-a5f2-c94f10d4657c
Request ID: b9fd8bcc-6507-1949-1d1c-cb30e89801d7
Correlation ID: 0044a8f5-6dff-225d-2429-10c3867eefda
Time: Wed Feb 09 2022 15:25:56 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
Service version: 13.0.17618.45
Client version: 2201.5.09798-train
Cluster URI: https://wabi-us-east2-redirect.analysis.windows.net/

This is all I can really give, can you please help me this resolve this issue? 

Hi @lorenzor661 

According to the information from you, there is an error said you are trying to access a model which has cloud RLS enabled, but you have no roles associated with it. To view the report, you need to ask the author of this report to add you as a member of the RLS roles. For how to add a RLS role member, please refer to Row-level security (RLS) with Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Docs.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
lorenzor661

I've confirmed with the administrator that I am a registered user and the dashboard/report comes up in my shared with me. Access to the report is not the issue, it is more of a technical issue. 

Thanks! 

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @lorenzor661 

According to the information from you, there is an error said you are trying to access a model which has cloud RLS enabled, but you have no roles associated with it. To view the report, you need to ask the author of this report to add you as a member of the RLS roles. For how to add a RLS role member, please refer to Row-level security (RLS) with Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Docs.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun