Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

SharePoint online List 2.0 | Items in folders not showing anymore since second week of April '23

It appears that there have been some modifications made to the SharePoint Online list connector's 2.0 implementation. In one dataset, instead of receiving blank values, I am now getting null values, and in another dataset, it no longer loads items from a specific folder. This functionality of loading items from inside a folder was working previously, but I believe it stopped functioning around the second week of April. Could you take a look?

Hi  @PLangeler 

What is the current version you are using for testing ? You mentioned that the previous version was working fine, so if you revert to the previous version and then connect to the data source via SharePoint online List 2.0, can you get the full data ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi  @PLangeler 

What is the current version you are using for testing ? You mentioned that the previous version was working fine, so if you revert to the previous version and then connect to the data source via SharePoint online List 2.0, can you get the full data ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

PLangeler
Regular Visitor

No changes were made to the data model. Suddenly the report does not show items inside a folder from the Libary.  Perhaps there has been made a modification on the 2.0 implementation connector?

PLangeler
Regular Visitor

I just created a new SharePoint list with 5 items in 1 folder which includes 3 items. It uses to return all items and the folder. Currently, it only loads the things which are not in a folder.

PLangeler
Regular Visitor

Any updates?