Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

March 2024 Breaks Copy Table

In Table view, right-clicking the table in the central area and choosing Copy or Copy Table doesn't do anything. Nothing is copied.

Hi  all 

This issue has been fixed in version : 2.127.1235.0 64-bit (March 2024) . Please update Desktop to this version .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
coverturfLSH
Frequent Visitor

Having the same issue. Version is March 2024.

Keetawon
Regular Visitor

Yes, I have the same issue. Version: 2.127.1080.0 64 bit (March 2024)

Analytics100
Regular Visitor

Same problem with the latest version.

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @Greg_Deckler ,

We have reported this issue and submitted it to the product team.
They have been aware of the issue and the engineers will do their best to resolve it. I will update here if there is any progress, thanks for your patience. 

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

pcruz96

Mantengo el mismo problema

PowerBIker

Let's get this fixed ASAP please. It's hindering productivity.

Randra
Regular Visitor

I found a "workaround" with the Query View here: Solved: Re: I can't copy table on "Data" Page in power BI - Microsoft Fabric Community

Sadly this is not a real workaround, since eg. dates are stored in the most horrific way afterwards. Example (stored as text): "Tue Sep 04 2018 00:00:00 GMT+0200 (Central European Summer Time)"

robindlc
Frequent Visitor

Well, seems that it is going to be fixed.. .question: do we have to wait then to next update (let's say April or May) to have it fixed or a minor update could be released?

BrunoTeixeira

Boa tarde, enfrentando o mesmo problema 
Versão: 2.127.1080.0 64-bit (março de 2024)

dilmatz0401
Regular Visitor

I have the same problem. Please fix ASAP.

My work around fix is to build a table with the columns you need and export the table to CSV.