Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

March 2024 Breaks Copy Table

In Table view, right-clicking the table in the central area and choosing Copy or Copy Table doesn't do anything. Nothing is copied.

Hi  all 

This issue has been fixed in version : 2.127.1235.0 64-bit (March 2024) . Please update Desktop to this version .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
coverturfLSH
Frequent Visitor

Having the same issue. Version is March 2024.

Keetawon
Regular Visitor

Yes, I have the same issue. Version: 2.127.1080.0 64 bit (March 2024)

Analytics100
Regular Visitor

Same problem with the latest version.

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @Greg_Deckler ,

We have reported this issue and submitted it to the product team.
They have been aware of the issue and the engineers will do their best to resolve it. I will update here if there is any progress, thanks for your patience. 

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

pcruz96

Mantengo el mismo problema

PowerBIker

Let's get this fixed ASAP please. It's hindering productivity.

Randra

I found a "workaround" with the Query View here: Solved: Re: I can't copy table on "Data" Page in power BI - Microsoft Fabric Community

Sadly this is not a real workaround, since eg. dates are stored in the most horrific way afterwards. Example (stored as text): "Tue Sep 04 2018 00:00:00 GMT+0200 (Central European Summer Time)"

robindlc
Frequent Visitor

Well, seems that it is going to be fixed.. .question: do we have to wait then to next update (let's say April or May) to have it fixed or a minor update could be released?

BrunoTeixeira

Boa tarde, enfrentando o mesmo problema 
Versão: 2.127.1080.0 64-bit (março de 2024)

dilmatz0401
Regular Visitor

I have the same problem. Please fix ASAP.

My work around fix is to build a table with the columns you need and export the table to CSV.