Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Manage gateways does not have Add Datasource

When I load the manage gateways page I see no option to add a data source. What am I missing?

According to this doc I should have that option: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/connect-data/service-gateway-data-sources

gateway.png

Under the new current UI page, please turn off the tenant administration option on the right corner:

vyingjl_0-1652921832758.png

In addition, if you do not want this new UI page currently, you can add this fitler in the end of the web link when you open manage gateway page which can roll back to the old page:

?newManageGatewaysUI=false

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Under the new current UI page, please turn off the tenant administration option on the right corner:

vyingjl_0-1652921832758.png

In addition, if you do not want this new UI page currently, you can add this fitler in the end of the web link when you open manage gateway page which can roll back to the old page:

?newManageGatewaysUI=false

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

willclein
Helper I

So in order to manage datasources, we have to turn off tenant administration?

1. That seems counterintuitive. If I have tenant administration enabled, I would expect to have more management options not less.
  2. If it is required to turn off tenant administration in order to manage datasources, how do disable tenant administration by default instead of it turning back on every time we go to the gateway management page?