Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Line Chart Forecast Throws An Error On Power BI Online Service

Hello Team,

I have a simple line chart that shows sales for the last three years and then I added the trend line from the analytics tab and

I also have added a forecast trend line. It was working for the last two weeks then suddenly, it stopped working,  get this error below:-

MohanadMustafa_0-1649698524436.png

If I download the report to my computer, and use power bi desktop app, the line chart works just fine, the forecast works and I don't get any error, it only stopped working on the cloud service in Power BI this morning.

I am thinking this is a bug, I also have used a different dataset completely and tried replicating the issue and the line chart right away throws an error when I try to add the forecast line. The trend line is fine, its the forecast that drives the entire visual to throw an error and fail to display result.

Note: I do have a Power BI Pro license

Any suggestions please!

Thank you

Mohanad 

Currently this issue should be fixed already in Power BI Service as far as I know and test, please check it again.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
sbrown
Regular Visitor

Yes it is resolved. thank you!