Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Hierarchy Slicer do not work on IE11

Hierarchy Slicer do not work on IE11.  Yesterday,it worked fine...

??

??1.jpg

Comments
Nishantjain
Continued Contributor

@jppp thanks for the confirmation. Atleast I now know that this is isn't a defect and I can rewrite my meaures. Appreciate you taking time out to respond. I am sure this has been a busy day for you. I hope it is all sorted now. 

RicardoS
Advocate III

Thanks @jppp!

Clearing the selection and reselected the values wasn't enough, but it worked when I deleted the HierachySlicer and created it again with the same values. 

Mostly the first or second thing to do when debugging something, but I saw an open issue with this custom visual. Thanks anyway!

Nishantjain
Continued Contributor

@jppp UPDATE!!!!

The issue below can be fixed by clearing the cache and cookies, Instructions can be found here

https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=15141

My reporrts are working as expected

@jppp Not sure if the fix has been deployed but I have checked my report again and the visual is now available in IE11 but the formatting isn't right. The alignment and indentation isn't right

Picture3.png

MPeinado
Advocate I

Release HierarchySlicer.1.2.2.0 Fixed (Clearing Cache and Cookies).

Thanks!

jmaas

@jppp

I'm very excited about using the Hierarchy slicer on several of our reports.

I know that it probably has been requested before; but will the Hierarchy Slicer be able to SYNC across report pages like the the other slicers do?  It would be a great feature to have!

Is this feature going to be released in the near future?

Thank you,

John

Nishantjain
Continued Contributor

@jmaas 

Yes this is in development and @jppp is working on it. You can find this in the first comment from @jppp in the link below

https://azurebi.jppp.org/power-bi-hierarchy-slicer/

Thanks

Nishant

jmaas

Thank you for the quick response @Nishantjain !!

malgorzatas
Frequent Visitor

@jppp  

Hi , 

Could you check the operation of the slicer.

It doesn't work when we use hierarchical elements [tree] and "Show Empty Values" is turn off.

Thank You

MPeinado
Advocate I

Hi,

It works fine...

Nishantjain
Continued Contributor

@malgorzatas It does work fine. If you are having issues, I would suggest you remove and add the back the visual from your desktop file. If you are having issues in Power BI Service, I suggest you clear the cookies on the browser.