Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError

Hi everyone,

I faced an issue recently about gateway refresh. It suddenly fails to refresh automatically. I checked the status of my gateway and data sources, they are online. (But  Share Point data source happens offline status, I changed the privacy level, somtimes it can online but I still don't know why) I can refresh my dashboard on Power Bi desktop, it works fine. I don't know what caused the auto-refresh not to happen. It would be great if you could give me some advice and solutions.

Thanks a lot.

There is the error message:

{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"We're sorry, an error occurred during evaluation."}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: downtime_category.

Hi @JoeyYang 

What is your gateway version ? If you re-add the Share Point data source in Manage gateways , will you meet the same error ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @JoeyYang 

What is your gateway version ? If you re-add the Share Point data source in Manage gateways , will you meet the same error ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

JoeyYang

@v-yetao1-msft 

Hi,

My gateway version is 3000.170.8(Apr 2023), just updated. I tried deleting and re-adding the share point data source, and sometimes it can't be added successful , it seemed to be affected by the privacy level. The default is “Organization“. The error still happen.

Sdurante

Hi @JoeyYang,

I am facing exactly the same issue.

Have you found any solution for this ? 

Thanks a lot in advance.

Santo