Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

External users with PBI pro -licence can't find the shared apps when using app.powerbi.com

We have huge problem: about 30 external users can't see or they can't even find shared apps or reports! We tried to solve this by used every tips that we've found here. Nothing works. Please. Fix this asap and let me know when it's done or what we can try next to fix this. 

We have under 10 internal users and everything works great for them. External users can read reports by using URL-links, that we share as a temporary solution. But that can't be the permanent solution when we try to make things easy for final users.

Hi @Anonymous 

Currently, external users can view these content shared by users in other organizations with the links they received, but content shared by users in other organizations won't be listed in their Shared with me or Apps section. If you really need this feature, please vote for Microsoft Idea  · Show shared Apps in the App list for users from external tenants (powerbi.com) in Power BI Ideas. Thanks in advance. 

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Anonymous 

Currently, external users can view these content shared by users in other organizations with the links they received, but content shared by users in other organizations won't be listed in their Shared with me or Apps section. If you really need this feature, please vote for Microsoft Idea  · Show shared Apps in the App list for users from external tenants (powerbi.com) in Power BI Ideas. Thanks in advance. 

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Caiyun