Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Data not fully updated in the Power BI service

Hi

Sometimes I find that the data don't update properly in the service. One day it can update all data and then the next it misses data from the previous week - but does not show any errors. Then after a new update, it is all correct. Why is this happening?

Rose__123_0-1650529067758.png

Hi @Rose__123 ,

Do you mean you don’t see the latest data displayed on your report? Could you please try these steps.

1 Refresh your report by the Refresh icon

vcazhengmsft_0-1650606729920.png

2 Click on Reset to default icon to remove some filters on the page

vcazhengmsft_1-1650606729921.png

3 Click Filters Pane to see whether there is any filter impacting the displayed result

vcazhengmsft_2-1650606729921.png

If you still have problems on it, please let me know more details about it. Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Rose__123 ,

Do you mean you don’t see the latest data displayed on your report? Could you please try these steps.

1 Refresh your report by the Refresh icon

vcazhengmsft_0-1650606729920.png

2 Click on Reset to default icon to remove some filters on the page

vcazhengmsft_1-1650606729921.png

3 Click Filters Pane to see whether there is any filter impacting the displayed result

vcazhengmsft_2-1650606729921.png

If you still have problems on it, please let me know more details about it. Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support

Hi @Rose__123 ,

May I know whether your issue has been resolved? Here is an ICM(ICM 298463456) that I found may resemble in your problem. Its report is built with Import connection mode to SQL Server. If you still have problems on it, could you please tell me more details about your report? Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Rose__123
Helper II

@v-cazheng-msft yes, I'm sorry I did not update. I think it was because Onedrive update was enabled. So if I made a change in the original desktop file, I saw the version of the original desktop file online afterwards 🙈