Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Dashboards

I recently did my monthly data rfresh only to get below screenshotted errors. Can you assist. i have been looking around for a solution but am stuck. All the while everything was working fine. Please help with below errors. Seems Cache removal is noit a trick at all.

ClaretBlue_0-1713183062110.png

Hi @ClaretBlue ,

Have you recently made any changes to the original report for this dashboard?
Can you please update this report on Power BI Desktop and re-upload it and refresh it again to see if the issue is resolved?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @ClaretBlue ,

Have you recently made any changes to the original report for this dashboard?
Can you please update this report on Power BI Desktop and re-upload it and refresh it again to see if the issue is resolved?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_Caitlyn

ClaretBlue

@v-xiaoyan-msft I just updated my dataset with March monthly figures as per my routine then when I press refresh it is now giving me those errors. I never made any changes to my dashboard and i am also using Power BI desktop.

When I use power query it showa my tables are already updated by to refresh the dashboard visuals it is throwing that error. I am really in need of  a fix.

Regards,