Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Create new dataflow takes 2 clicks

Clicking the "+ New" button in a workspace and choosing Dataflow doesn't bring up the "Start creating your dataflow" page. It appears to refresh the workspace page. 

joel_gibby_csc_0-1644435660168.png

Clicking "+ New" again and choosing Dataflow will bring up the Start creating your dataflow page. 

This is in:

Microsoft Edge

Version 98.0.1108.43 (Official build) (64-bit)

Hi, 

According to my test, I can enter the creating dataflow page immediately when I click on the “Create data flow”

If you have an idea to help to improve the PowerBI, you can go to the Power BI Idea to submit a new idea so that people with the same idea can vote for you. I will also vote for you.

vrobertqmsft_0-1644463965611.png

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Comments
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi, 

According to my test, I can enter the creating dataflow page immediately when I click on the “Create data flow”

If you have an idea to help to improve the PowerBI, you can go to the Power BI Idea to submit a new idea so that people with the same idea can vote for you. I will also vote for you.

vrobertqmsft_0-1644463965611.png

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

joel_gibby_csc
Helper II

Hi @v-robertq-msft - Would you please try Hard Refreshing the page first? 

Please press CTRL+SHIFT+R in Chrome or MS Edge in the Workspace page.

Then please try clicking "+ New" and click Dataflow.

Thank you.

v-robertq-msft
Community Support

Hi, 

I can’t reproduce this issue on my side.

In my opinion, if you still believe this is an issue in the Power BI, I suggest you to open a support ticket to get direct help from the technical support team of Microsoft to have a remote session with you to help them to make sure if this is an issue existing in the Power BI.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-create-a-support-ticket-in-Power-BI/ba-p/6830...

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,