Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Bug with Filter panel background color

Our team is developing a report on a dark canvas. When adding stuff to the filter panel, the text font is not rendering in white as expected and it make it hard for user to use to filter panel. Hope you guys can help fix this issue soon. Much appreciated!

chuusan_0-1712852543397.png

Hi @chuusan ,

We have reported this issue and submitted it to the product team.
They have been aware of the issue and the engineers will do their best to resolve it. I will update here if there is any progress, thanks for your patience. 

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @chuusan ,

We have reported this issue and submitted it to the product team.
They have been aware of the issue and the engineers will do their best to resolve it. I will update here if there is any progress, thanks for your patience. 

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

chuusan

same issue was found for visualization panel. 

When it is on light canvas, it is rendered properly. 

chuusan_0-1712929303732.png

When it is on dark canvas, we can not see the lock and close icon on the top right side. 

chuusan_2-1712929466043.png

chuusan

Hi @v-xiaoyan-msft , I checked all my report today,  the issue for visualization panel mentioned above is observed on PBI desktop. The filter panel issued is observed on PBI service and PBI app only while the font color rendered properly on Desktop. Hope this info helps. thanks