Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Bug: Pie Chart Values Color Not Changing

Hello All, 

Recently I was working on a dashboard using a pie chart. When I was making final adjustments to the dashboard, I notcied I cant change the text color for the detail labels on the pie chart. (for demonstrating purposes I made a new pie chart with random labels).

Visual and Format planeVisual and Format plane

When I attempted to change the color on the visual to black(or any other color), The text does not change colors.

For testing purposes, all the other fields work, I can change the font, bold, italicized, underline they all work. But the color functionalitiy does not. (attached below) 

Color Not workingColor Not working

AS you can see The values dont change color, I have used this before so I think its a bug that was introduced recently. 

But this issue is not present in other dashboards that I am currently working on. So not sure why this dashboard does not allow me to change the detail label colors. 

I am using Version: 2.109.844.0 64-bit (September 2022)

Let me know if you need any additional details. 

Thanks  

Hi @PBIandME ,

issue has been fixed.

Best regards,

Community Support Team Selina zhu

Comments
sajeli
Regular Visitor

Bug persists in Version: 2.116.1145.0 64-bit (April 2023)

Somewhat glad to see it's not a "me" issue, but confused at why this bug has not yet been corrected.  Why is this marked as delivered??

windowshopr
Frequent Visitor

Maybe @v-mengzhu-msft could shed some light on why it was marked as fixed?

izaquetao

The problem persists

Versão: 2.117.984.0 64-bit (maio de 2023). 

at1222
Regular Visitor

The problem is still here 🙃

Freigei5t
Regular Visitor

Just ran into this issue as well. My pie chart consists of two data columns, no measures involved. No chance to change the data label color.

Tried to do all kinds of things but cannot get it working.

(PBI restart, Win restart, Revert to default settings, Switching between visual types, Build it from scratch etc.)

Siddiqbinsalam

Siddiqbinsalam_0-1694763616668.png

Hiii, Issue still persist, @ Microsoft, please support

paulsnet1986
Helper I

Having the same issue. Crazy that a simple bug takes years to fix.

jshiv

I am also experiencing this issue and the workaround is not working. @v-mengzhu-msft 

just_curious
Frequent Visitor

It has NOT been resolved in these many years, it still persists. 😞  @EPMSFT 

lisakay1129
Regular Visitor

I'm using December 2023 version and this issue is still not fixed.  I was able to BOLD the text, just not change the Font color.  This really should be fixed.