Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Bar Chart Scaling Issue

Hey all,

The other day I saw this barchart acting very strange: on the left hand side I could not see the full values on the gridlines, only the 00's

Bug_PBI_2.2.JPG

At first I thought its a sizing issue but the visual is all the way to the left of the page as in that is the furthest the visual can go.

when I made the visual a little smaller it was working as expected (attached below): there is a small gap between the edge of the page and visual and it has the 1K, 2K gridlines.

visual looking normalvisual looking normal

I think the problem might be because of the bookmark I have on this page, Perhaps the visual is attaching itself to the bookmark which I assume is bigger then the full size of the page? Not sure if that is causing it. 

I tried recreating this problem on another page with no bookmarks, but the isssue did not occur( hence why I think the bookmark might be causing this issue) 

I am running Version: 2.109.844.0 64-bit (September 2022)  

Let me know if this is a know issue or if you need additional details.

Thanks 

Hi @PBIandME ,

I tried to reproduce your problem but it didn't work, 

vcaitlynmstf_0-1665729337714.png

If you adjust the page layout as shown below does it help your problem?

vcaitlynmstf_1-1665729377788.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @PBIandME ,

I tried to reproduce your problem but it didn't work, 

vcaitlynmstf_0-1665729337714.png

If you adjust the page layout as shown below does it help your problem?

vcaitlynmstf_1-1665729377788.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

PBIandME
Advocate I

Hey @v-xiaoyan-msft,

I deleted the page I originally had and now the issue is not happening again I think it had to the with the way the page bookmark was set. 

Thank you