Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

After passing Querystring Parameter the Published report is not Resfreshing/Updating

Before "Embedd/Publish to web" the report i am able to change the Data after changing the QueryString parameter, but after i Publish my report and I update Querystring Parameter, the report doesnt refresh/update. Please if anyone has any suggestions/solutions, please let me know asap. Thanks

Hi @denzil_ayan,

Query string filtering doesn’t work with Publish to web, which you could find in the official document.

Filter a report using query string parameters in the URL - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

For such kind of needs, you may consider voting for similar ideas or add your comments with details in Power BI ideas. It’s a place where the product group collects the suggestions from users to improve this product.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/ideas/search-ideas/?q=query%20string%20%20%20%20publish%20to%20web

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @denzil_ayan,

Query string filtering doesn’t work with Publish to web, which you could find in the official document.

Filter a report using query string parameters in the URL - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

For such kind of needs, you may consider voting for similar ideas or add your comments with details in Power BI ideas. It’s a place where the product group collects the suggestions from users to improve this product.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/ideas/search-ideas/?q=query%20string%20%20%20%20publish%20to%20web

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

denzil_ayan

Thank you Team _ Caiyun for your immediate response. Can you please tell me how i can make Dashboard using Power BI for my asp.net Classic Application. The Dashboard needs to be customized according to the User Logged in and this was the reason i was asking for a querystring parameterized BI report. Can you please advise. Thanks