Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

pdecarlo
Employee
Employee

Announcing the Winners of "Hack Together: The Microsoft Fabric Global AI Hack"!

We are happy to announce the winners of the Microsoft Fabric Global AI Hack!  We had a very difficult decision to narrow down all of the amazing submissions to a handful of winners.  We were amazed by the overall quality of the submissions and want to thank each and every one of you for participating and taking the time to submit your projects.  Winners have been notified using the email that was used during registration, please check your inbox for correspondence on how to proceed with receiving your prizes!  

Check the Microsoft Fabric Blog for more details: 

Announcing the winners of “HackTogether: The Microsoft Fabric Global AI Hack” | Microsoft Fabric Blo...

P.S. We understand that many of you found your way to this Hackathon as a means of flexing your skills to prepare for the DP-600 Fabric Analytics Engineer Certification.  We just announced an AI Skills Challenge that will be launching on March 16, with pre-registration available today that will allow you to receive a FREE Microsoft Certification Exam voucher by completing a series of modules (including a specific Microsoft Fabric challenge!)  Details are available on my LinkedIn (feel free to give me a follow if you'd like to say in touch!)

5 REPLIES 5
JRGK

Hi @pdecarlo 

Thanks for organizing the Hackathon, Was wondering if the hackathon badges have been distributed yet. 

shreyasr
Regular Visitor

Hi @pdecarlo 

Thanks for organizing the Hackathon, My project got an honorable mention,

will there be mail sent out for badges, just checking as  I did not got any mail yet.

We are working on this, I don't have a clear timeline but understand that a process is being figured out in regard to badge distribution.

Thanks @pdecarlo 

Quique
Frequent Visitor

Congrats to all the winners! and thanks for sharing the link to all the submissions. It'll be nice going through the different projects.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Update Carousel

Fabric Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors