Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

HirenRamiBase1
Frequent Visitor

Data Destination connection issues in data flow gen2

I am encountering an issue while trying to connect to the data destination from the data flow Gen2.

Upon opening the pop-up window, the connection area keeps loading without any progress.

I have faced a similar problem before, which was resolved automatically. However, I am facing the same issue again.

Please check the image here.

FabricIssue.png

7 REPLIES 7
DerekBaker

Hi @v-cboorla-msft

I am having this same issue.  Have tried different browsers too.  I am reading from a view in my Lakehouse which I have written to deliberately not return data in case that was timing this out.  Yet I am still having this same issue.  I have tried creating new data flows as well.  

When I open the Connect to data destination page, the Connection drop down flashes "Warehouse (none)" quickly then goes into this endless tailspin.  Super frustrating.  It is environment related somehow because in my personal trial capacity, I do not have this issue (the issue is in another non-trial F2 capacity in a different tenant).

Hi @HirenRamiBase1 

Apologize for the delay in response from my end.

Please reach out to our support team to gain deeper insights and explore potential solutions. It's highly recommended that you reach out to our support team. Their expertise will be invaluable in suggesting the most appropriate approach.

Please go ahead and raise a support ticket to reach our support team:

https://support.fabric.microsoft.com/support

After creating a Support ticket please provide the ticket number as it would help us to track for more information.

Thank you.

Hi @HirenRamiBase1 

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if you've had a chance to submit a support ticket. If you have, a reference to the ticket number would be greatly appreciated. This will allow us to track the progress of your request and ensure you receive the most efficient support possible.

Thanks.

HirenRamiBase1
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I have successfully created a new DF gen2, but now I need to move a lot of data from the old one to the new one. This process is quite frustrating as it involves repeating all the previous steps.

Thanks.

Hi @HirenRamiBase1 

Following up to see whether your query got resolved or still you are facing the issue. 

In case if you have any resolution please do share that same with the community as it can be helpful to others.
Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help.

Thanks.

v-cboorla-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @HirenRamiBase1 

Thanks for using Fabric Community. 

I understand that you are encountering an issue while trying to connect to the data destination from the data flow Gen2. Apologies for the inconvenience. I didn't find any difficulty in connecting to the data destination in data flow Gen2, while I am unable to replicate the problem on my end and everything seems to be functioning properly.

vcboorlamsft_0-1712150015893.png

In the meantime, here are some couple of suggestions that might help you:

• Create a new dataflow: Sometimes, starting new dataflow can resolve unexpected issues. See if the problem persists in a new dataflow.
  • Try again later: Occasionally, temporary glitches can occur. Waiting a while and trying again might do the trick. 
  • Considering an alternative browser: In some cases, using a different web browser may resolve the issue. Switching to Microsoft Edge, if you're currently using another browser, may resolve the issue.

If the issue still persists, please do let us know. Glad to help.

I hope this information helps.

Thank you.

Hi @HirenRamiBase1 

We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if you have a resolution yet. In case if you have any resolution please do share that same with the community as it can be helpful to others.
Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help.

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

April Fabric Update Carousel

Fabric Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors