Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

karteek1234

which licence do i need to purchase

HI i am developing power bi pdf report(invoice) and i want this to export using microsoft power automate to run on a monthly basis.when doing this i got error like "Report requested for export is not on dedicated capacity".

this is with the license problem or what.

i am having Power Bi pro Licence.

To solve the issue which license do i need to purchase?

please help me in this regard.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

That problem is unrelated to your license.  You need to put your workspace on a dedicated capacity.

View solution in original post

v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@lbendlin  Thanks for your reply and contribution.

Hi @karteek1234 ,

@lbendlin  has already provided the cause of getting that error message, which is that your content is not in the dedicated capacity. To export reports using Power Automate, the following prerequisites are required. You can refer to this official documentation for more details.

• At least one workspace in your Power BI tenant backed by a reserved capacity. This capacity can be any of the A1/EM1 - A6/P3 SKUs. Read more about reserved capacities in Power BI Premium.
  • Access to the standard connectors in Power Automate which come with any Office 365 subscription.

If you export paginated report with Power Automate,  you can check the in the following official documentation.

Export paginated reports with Power Automate - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Additionally, you can contact the appropriate person to obtain a more suitable license by following the link provided below.

Pricing & Product Comparison | Microsoft Power BI

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@lbendlin  Thanks for your reply and contribution.

Hi @karteek1234 ,

@lbendlin  has already provided the cause of getting that error message, which is that your content is not in the dedicated capacity. To export reports using Power Automate, the following prerequisites are required. You can refer to this official documentation for more details.

• At least one workspace in your Power BI tenant backed by a reserved capacity. This capacity can be any of the A1/EM1 - A6/P3 SKUs. Read more about reserved capacities in Power BI Premium.
  • Access to the standard connectors in Power Automate which come with any Office 365 subscription.

If you export paginated report with Power Automate,  you can check the in the following official documentation.

Export paginated reports with Power Automate - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Additionally, you can contact the appropriate person to obtain a more suitable license by following the link provided below.

Pricing & Product Comparison | Microsoft Power BI

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

That problem is unrelated to your license.  You need to put your workspace on a dedicated capacity.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.