Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Paginated Report Filter Issue

I have a report where I want to show the remaining amount is less than 50k.  The issue is when I do this is that numbers are chaning entirely.  The report looks this way below.  How can I write a filter expression of when project search remaining is 50k or less it shows up in the design.  If i just filter remaining by 50k the report is not correct.  

JMcAnarney_0-1646934539064.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hariharan_R
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

I hope you are having row groups for project search. You need apply the filter in the group properties. Add the sum of your value in the filter expression and the condition.

Hariharan_R_0-1646977622451.png

Thanks

Hari

If I answered your query. Please accept as a solution. If this helps to achive the solution, please give Kudos

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hariharan_R
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

I hope you are having row groups for project search. You need apply the filter in the group properties. Add the sum of your value in the filter expression and the condition.

Hariharan_R_0-1646977622451.png

Thanks

Hari

If I answered your query. Please accept as a solution. If this helps to achive the solution, please give Kudos

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.