Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

matrix visual value alignment

Is it possible to change the alignment on values and change column header colors for a matrix visuals.

Ex:

learn2fly_0-1663259735883.png

Thank You!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JorgePinho
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

You can change the alignment of values in one column at a time in "Specific Column": 

JorgePinho_1-1663260668866.png

Regarding the headers color, in the same menu ("Specific Column") select "Apply to header" and deselect "Apply to values" and "Apply to subtotals" and then change the color: 

JorgePinho_2-1663260927347.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ferdsjoseph
Frequent Visitor

I want header and values to be right justified and am able to do that by turning on for both header and values. The problem is that I also want to change background color of JUST the header to orange. Since I have turned on both header and values, changing background color will change it for both header and values.  How do I change the background color of the header without affecting the background of the values?

ViniciusLevi

I have the same problem, the colleague found a shape but we cannot apply it to the same column, column 'a' I want the header to be in 'green' the values just aligned 'center' in the other column color 'blue' and values also aligned 'center'.
I believe this is a limitation of the power bi for now

JorgePinho
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

You can change the alignment of values in one column at a time in "Specific Column": 

JorgePinho_1-1663260668866.png

Regarding the headers color, in the same menu ("Specific Column") select "Apply to header" and deselect "Apply to values" and "Apply to subtotals" and then change the color: 

JorgePinho_2-1663260927347.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.