Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ViniciusLevi

matrix alignment value and color

I would like to know if there is any way to apply in the same column, column 'the' header is in 'green' the values aligned 'center' in the other column color 'blue' and values also aligned to the 'center'.

I know we have the option for the specific column but if I want a different option for the header and for the values in the matrix I didn't find anything, in this context I could put the entire column 'a' in green and everything aligned 'center' and not just the header

Could anyone help me if they found a solution?

Captura de tela 2024-04-15 160236.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Ritaf1983
Super User
Super User

Hi @ViniciusLevi 

if you don't need contrasted rows, after making the colors blue and green rows you can modify the values for the white background with conditional formatting:

Ritaf1983_0-1713235503186.png

the pbix is attached

If this post helps, then please consider Accepting it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Ritaf1983
Super User
Super User

Hi @ViniciusLevi 

if you don't need contrasted rows, after making the colors blue and green rows you can modify the values for the white background with conditional formatting:

Ritaf1983_0-1713235503186.png

the pbix is attached

If this post helps, then please consider Accepting it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

v-nuoc-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ViniciusLevi 

Conditional formatting of column headings is not currently supported in power bi.

For text alignment, Power BI allows you to set the alignment for the entire column, including headers and values. But does not offer separate alignment settings for headers and values within the same column.

Regards,

Nono Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.