Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

manishsalanke
Helper II
Helper II

last 30 days Calander

hii.. team we have a case where we want to show last 30 days orders and only last 30 days orders should be shown in table and it should be dyanmic ,so we wanted to create a new calander which will have last 30 days and data should filter values from max date avalible and not todays date

8 REPLIES 8
Arul
Super User
Super User

@manishsalanke ,

Try something similar to this calculated table,

Calendar Table = CALENDAR(
    MAX(financials[Date])-29,MAX(financials[Date]))

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

LinkedIn

thank you arul for your response . as per ur shared measure i have added it and it is showing dates correctly but when i add any mesure with count in a table with this date is only filters first n last date shering image for better understanding 

manishsalanke_0-1689844027351.png

manishsalanke_1-1689844194348.png

@manishsalanke ,

Can you explain your ask bit more in detail?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

LinkedIn

@manishsalanke You need to use that code in calculate table instead of measure. Since you mentioned in the question where you need a new calender table with last 30 days.

Best Regards,
Samarth

If this post helps, please consider accepting it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Appreciate your Kudos!!
Connect on Linkedin

used it in calculated table only

@manishsalanke Do you have data for other dates as well? This table connected with table column which you are using to take the count?

Best Regards,
Samarth

If this post helps, please consider accepting it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Appreciate your Kudos!!
Connect on Linkedin

It has dates but it is order date so date is mentioned only when the order is there means one month can have one order also

@manishsalanke I think thats is why you are seeing in this way. Try to add anyother column like product or something and check.

Best Regards,
Samarth

Appreciate your Kudos!!
Connect on Linkedin

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.