Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

oren
Helper III
Helper III

all my data disappeared

Hi

i had a lot of data bulid based on SQL , i had some time out when tring to refresh it - nothing new..

and after i closed the report , i oppend it again and all my data was not there 😞  onlt empty metrixes.

any chance to get it back ? 

thank you Screenshot 2023-09-21 182501.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @oren ,

As checked your provided screenshot, it seems that there are some errors on one or more fields. Please try to click "See details" in the below screenshot, and share the error message with us. 

vyiruanmsft_0-1696260327366.png

In addition, you can take some steps to make troubleshooting and find the solution.

• Check the Data Source Data: Is there any change(add or remove field) in data source?
  • Check for Data Privacy Levels: In Power BI, different privacy levels control the sharing of data. So, make sure that the data privacy levels in Power BI match the privacy levels of the data source.
  • Look for Data Transformation Issues: Ensure that every data transformation has been applied correctly and that the data has been loaded into the correct tables.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MominK

Hi Oren,

I haven't been able to find a proper reason/solution.

The best way to recover it is to retrieve an older version if it is on OneDrive or on a cloud platform.

I believe it may be that you don't have enough memory and the file requires more memory than you have available so it just self-destructs. As I have had issues with disk space, this seems to be the potential culprit. 

The data source for me definitely was not the issue.

Regards,

Momin 

v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @oren ,

As checked your provided screenshot, it seems that there are some errors on one or more fields. Please try to click "See details" in the below screenshot, and share the error message with us. 

vyiruanmsft_0-1696260327366.png

In addition, you can take some steps to make troubleshooting and find the solution.

• Check the Data Source Data: Is there any change(add or remove field) in data source?
  • Check for Data Privacy Levels: In Power BI, different privacy levels control the sharing of data. So, make sure that the data privacy levels in Power BI match the privacy levels of the data source.
  • Look for Data Transformation Issues: Ensure that every data transformation has been applied correctly and that the data has been loaded into the correct tables.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
oren
Helper III
Helper III

BTW - i can still see this report in my power bi web..

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.