Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

RajeevMychael
Helper I
Helper I

Want Table to show zero value

I have a table visual with job titles and filtered to only show "(L2) Apprentice Level 3, (L3) Apprentice Level 5, (UQ) Apprentice Level 3, Nursery Apprentice Level 2, (L2) Apprentice Level 5, (UQ) Apprentice Level 5". But the values for the below given categories "(L2) Apprentice Level 5, (UQ) Apprentice Level 5" are zero. Hence its not displaying on the table. I want the table to have all selected job titles even if any of this job title has zero value. How to achieve this? Have added a screen shot on the below for more clarity. Kindly help.

RajeevMychael_0-1710411788066.png

4 REPLIES 4
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@RajeevMychael , Right click on the  job Title in the visualization pa/build a visual pane and use Show items with not data

Show item with No data new.pngShowItemwithoutdata.JPG

Hi 

Thank you very much in taking this time in helpig me. But even after changing this it doesn't seems working. Attached the screen shot

RajeevMychael_0-1710414386311.png

Any help on the above pls?

I created a new measure table and built relation with the actual data source column, which helped me to display the selected job titles even if they did not have any values.  The below is the DAX measure I used to create a new table: 

RajeevMychael_0-1710842086005.png

But now the issue is the table just displays blank when there is no value and I want it to display Zero if its blank. Attaching screen shot for reference. 

RajeevMychael_1-1710842189618.png

Any help?

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.