Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

dinesharivalaga
Helper III
Helper III

Visual should disappear / hide while interacting with another visual

Hi All,

I have a scenario like when we click the pie chart , the another relatable visuals also changed and showing the selected values data in it , but when we click the visual , the another visual should disappear / hide if there is no data to highlight.

For example , in below i have clicked pie chart , so column chart has adjusted the data with highlighted colors of selection one . in this case , see the table (delivery model column don't have SA - Managed services based on the click) but in column chart the name SA - Managed services is showing even there is no data values for that and no highlights . So it should not come if there is no data while clicking some other graphs (only highlighted accounts should visible)

dinesharivalaga_0-1714391083351.png

Please help to find some way for this and fix asap ..

Thanks,

DK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @dinesharivalaga ,

Since it's higlight mode the values won't dissapear they get with a lighter color that is corresponding to the part that is not selected like in the other columns for this values to "disappear" you need to select the filter option on the interactions instead of the highlight:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/service-reports-visual-interactions?tabs=p...

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @dinesharivalaga ,

Since it's higlight mode the values won't dissapear they get with a lighter color that is corresponding to the part that is not selected like in the other columns for this values to "disappear" you need to select the filter option on the interactions instead of the highlight:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/service-reports-visual-interactions?tabs=p...

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.