Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Vertical scroll in report

Hello.

I was looking for a way to build a report in which the user could scroll down, through a vertical scroll. I've tried manipulating the height of the page, but it doesn't look good. Any solution?

Thanks a lot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Syndicate_Admin, I think the height of the page is the solution. Visual usually has its own parchment, if necessary

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

As you mentioned, the solution is to choose the way the page view is adjusted.

ajustar a ancho.JPG

This is what the published report looks like where the vertical 🙂 scroll is displayed:

ejemplo scroll.JPG

Hello I wanted to know how you managed to do this?

Victor90_0-1670456481168.png

I need to do that for my report, I need that effect that expands the data.

Hello, I pass the step by step:

adelporto_1-1670859981295.png

Perfect, working at 100%, thank you very much!!!!

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Syndicate_Admin, I think the height of the page is the solution. Visual usually has its own parchment, if necessary

It's settled. The subject is arranged by modifying the height and also viewing the page as "Adjust to Width". Thank you

Hello, thank you for the answer. Changing the height is not an option, as the report always adapts to the maximum height. Any alternatives? Thank you.

@Syndicate_Admin ,

First change the page view to "Fit to width" then click any blank space on the canvas then go to property and set the height above 800 and above. (Screen shot attached for your reference)

Capture.PNG

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.