Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

TurtleMaster
Regular Visitor

Variable not automatically summarized in table

Hello everybody!

I am still quite new to power BI and i have recently encountered a relatively serious setback whenever I tried to add the variable 'code_name' to a table. Problem is: whenever I insert this variable into a table, it lists the interity of the data from that column (so over 7000 samples code names). I have tried to activated and deactivate the function 'Show elements without data', but it didn't change anything whether it was activated or not. I have also checked the relations and everything seems to make sense. I am confused.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Capture d’écran 2024-05-16 105956.pngCapture d’écran 2024-05-16 110136.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TurtleMaster
Regular Visitor

Turns out it was the inactive relationships between actionSample and the other tables that made everything wrong. I deleted that relationship and now i don't have that problem anymore.

I hope this can eventually help somebody!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TurtleMaster
Regular Visitor

Turns out it was the inactive relationships between actionSample and the other tables that made everything wrong. I deleted that relationship and now i don't have that problem anymore.

I hope this can eventually help somebody!

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.