Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Damian_Haigh

Teams Bulletins not displaying correctly

I originally posted this on the Microsoft Community but was advised to re-post here because Bulletins is deployed by Power App.

I have several bulletins published in Teams but when colleagues click on one to view it only the title and first line of text are displayed. If they go back and then click on the same bulletin the whole article then displays correctly. Have tested this on several different colleagues PC's, in the app and also online - same problem. Also the "Views" and "Bookmark" counts seem to have stopped working, any bulletins I have published after August 5th, 2022 are not displaying any views, still at "0" despite me knowing colleagues have viewed them. And finally there are two tabs at the top "Bulletins" and "Manage bulletins (1), the number 1 in brackets never disappears - why? Any help much appreciated.

Screenshot 1.png

1 REPLY 1
ChrisMendoza
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@Damian_Haigh - I'm attempting to syndicate to the Power Apps Community. After a quick search there are some issues people have had with Bulletins. 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Did my answers help arrive at a solution? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.