Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

vlad-shevchuk
Frequent Visitor

Q&A "is this useful" button

Hello community! I'm wondering where the feedback from the "Q&A" visualization is sent when the user uses the "is this useful" button. And another question, can I, as a developer, somehow get to these statistics? Can I see how many users found the visualization helpful and how many didn't?
Screenshot_160.png

1 REPLY 1
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vlad-shevchuk ,

The feedback from the "Is this useful?" button in the Q&A visualization in Power BI is sent to Microsoft.

And you can't access these statistics directly.

In Power BI Desktop, there is no built-in button control, but you can use a text box or shape control to simulate a button. You can add a hyperlink in the text box or shape control so that when the user clicks the control, it navigates to another page or report for voting.

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.           

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.