Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Reports

Power Pivot - Looking for a formula that shows the same information that is in the column

Good day,

I hope someone can help me, I am looking for a formula which shows the exact information that is in a column. I am building a pivot table which would show me Kg's sold, for this to work I need to use, Units per crate, Weight per unit and amount of crates sold.

I not problem with the amount of crates sold, but the weight per unit and Unit per crate is where my problem is. I have tried: RELATED, VLAUE, VALUES, DISTINCT and all say that the meassure is returning multiple lines, but the the dax formula is only looking for 1. I need to get the exact weight per crate (I created a calculated column which combines Unit per crate and weight per unit) for my formula to work and give me the correct Kgs sold..

Please assist, I am at a loss..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Reports , Not create. Seem like you need not summarized information

Add index column and use that in display - not summarized

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45715963/creating-an-index-column-for-power-bi

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Reports , Not create. Seem like you need not summarized information

Add index column and use that in display - not summarized

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45715963/creating-an-index-column-for-power-bi

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.