Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

AF_Archives
Frequent Visitor

Power BI WordCloud content in table?

In Power BI, once a word Cloud has been created, is there a way to view that same word cloud as either a bar chart or table to see a list of the words and associated quantities that are used to create the word cloud?

9 REPLIES 9
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom (2023) HD Free Movies ============================== copy and paste to Watch HD Free Watch Now : cinem.club/aquaman-2 Download Now : cinem.club/aquaman-2 ==================================== "Dive into the depths of adventure with 'Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom,' the trending epic that's making waves worldwide! Join Aquaman on an exhilarating quest through mesmerizing underwater realms and thrilling battles against unseen forces. With stunning visuals, breathtaking action sequences, and a riveting storyline, this film promises an oceanic odyssey that will leave you in awe. Don't miss the trend; immerse yourself in the aquatic wonder of 'Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom'!" Title : Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom Genre : Action, Adventure, Fantasy Cast : Jason Momoa, Patrick Wilson, Amber Heard, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Nicole Kidman, Dolph Lundgren Release : 2023-12-20 Runtime : 124 minutes. Studio : Warner Bros. Pictures, The Safran Company, Atomic Monster, DC Films Full Free Watch Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom (2023) Genre Action, Adventure, Fantasy Full Movie 2023 Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom Online Full Movies Action, Adventure, Fantasy Full Length Movies Overview: Black Manta, still driven by the need to avenge his father's death and wielding the power of the mythic Black Trident, will stop at nothing to take Aquaman down once and for all. To defeat him, Aquaman must turn to his imprisoned brother Orm, the former King of Atlantis, to forge an unlikely alliance in order to save the world from irreversible destruction. secret society, half-brother, sequel, revenge, dysfunctional relationship, dc extended universe (dceu), ancient evil, underwater world, vengeance, brother brother relationship

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

good

LijunChen
Resolver I
Resolver I

I have the same question. I have create a word cloud visual from text column (as cateogry and a value field which is a county of ID). The text column which is from a multiple choice question from MS FORMS contains all 6 and other degrees a staff member has ever obtained. In the word cloud vsual itself, you can click on any word (single word of degree) to show the number of counts for each degree. But when I try to visualize it as a bar chart or table visual, it shows, instead of the counts of only single degrees, the counts of different values in the degree column (which can include several degrees).   See screenshot below. The word cloud shows a total of 59 Mastes, but the table shows the # of master's in different combinations with other degrees instead of a single count of 59. That is also what the bar char will show. I feel very frustrated.  

LijunChen_0-1702941319228.png

brownrice
Helper III
Helper III

Just to revive this as it sounds similar/the same as a question I have, if i have the below word cloud, is there a way to convert the below info into a table to show a count of each word. for example:

shall 100

know 75

lord 50

brownrice_0-1664003224290.png

AF_Archives
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

We have a rather large spreadsheet (15K rows) with a column "Reason for Retention" containing free form text.

We wanted to see if there were common expressions or reasons for different categories of the data. 

While the wordcloud gives the "first" word only and we have tried to remove many "noise" words, we still can't find any meaningful insight of "Reasons for Retention" and it is hartd to distinguish size of words for frequency.

We thought if we could see a bar chart, we could scroll down.

We have used "Show as a table" from the ... ellipses on the word cloud - but again this did not help.

We may be going about this incorrectly, so absolutely open to suggestions 🤓

@AF_Archives 

I'm sorry, it's hard for me to imagine your problem out of thin air if you didn't provide any sample...

AF_Archives
Frequent Visitor

Thankyou for replying @amitchandak .

I am very new to Power BI - could you please explain the steps involved of how I can get the keywords that are extracted from the word cloud and list them in a table  or bar chart so that I can see all of the keywords extracted and their corresponding frequency.

Hi, @AF_Archives 

I'm not quite sure about your needs, what's the logic for extracting keywords? You may need to create a distinct table column as slicer to filter the field you want to extract first, then create a measure to filter the result you want.

If you can share some sample data and your desired result, we can help you soon.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Janey
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@AF_Archives , You can create a bar with Word and count of words and analyze ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.