Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Paulyeo11
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

PBI web service have 4 files , how to delete and leave only one PBI file ?

Hi All

My Web service when log in i only have one PBI file :-

Paulyeo11_0-1610956479041.png

But when at home page there are 4 file , may i know how to delete the rest ?

Paulyeo11_1-1610956523479.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Paulyeo11 

The Favorites+frequents section will display the workspace and content(including report and dashboard) you visit frequently or content you mark as favorites. You can remove favorites content from Favorites tab. You can't remove the content visited frequently unless the content deleted from the original workspace. As @amitchandak  said, you can delete content by Delete option in more options menu(three vertical dots appearing when hovering over the content) from the original workspace.

Best Regards,

Caiyun Zheng

Is that the answer you're looking for? If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Paulyeo11 

The Favorites+frequents section will display the workspace and content(including report and dashboard) you visit frequently or content you mark as favorites. You can remove favorites content from Favorites tab. You can't remove the content visited frequently unless the content deleted from the original workspace. As @amitchandak  said, you can delete content by Delete option in more options menu(three vertical dots appearing when hovering over the content) from the original workspace.

Best Regards,

Caiyun Zheng

Is that the answer you're looking for? If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Paulyeo11 , Where you go to a row. You will see three dots. On that, there is an option to delete.

If need, OPen Workspaces (from left) ->Choose your workspace and then check

Hi Amit

If you refer to the image i posted , there is no 3 dot.

@Paulyeo11 , Check this

Delete from service.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.