Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Opening mobile version on different sheet than desktop report

Has anyone found a way to defaultly open the mobile version on a different sheet than the desktop version?

I think this is a logical functionality. The mobile version requires a different set up with other visuals than the desktop version which allows for more detail.

However, when opening the report, both versions open on the same page leading for many users to miss the sheet that has been specially designed for the mobile version. Thanks in advance. 

3 REPLIES 3
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

We can set Phone Layout when creating report in power bi desktop.

mob.PNG

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply. My issue is not so much finding a way to create a mobile version, rather how to open the mobile version on a different page. 

If your report  contains two page - one of which is set as a mobile page and one not - it still keeps opening on the non-mobile page if this is your first page. I cannot change this as I would like to have my desktop version to open on this non-mobile page.

Did you ever get a solution? 

thanks. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.