Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Issues with Salesforce

I'm trying to refresh individual salesforce tables (Clicking refresh all doesn't work) and for whatever reason my report will sit here forever and never do anything:

1.PNG 

I've been having this issue ever since Microsoft had some kind of nationwide/global issue with refreshing salesforce reports. This was previously on a schedule and was auto refreshing everyday, twice a day for 2 months with no issues. Does anybody know how or what I can do to troubleshoot this? I'm starting to get questions about the data not being up to date and I don't know what to tell end users.

2 REPLIES 2
ReportGuru
Helper V
Helper V

Hi, were you able to find a solution? As a workaround, maybe you can test your connection with a 3rd party connector, I use that option and I've never had that kind of refresh issues. I've tried windsor.ai, supermetrics and funnel.io. I stayed with Windsor because it is much cheaper so just to let you know about other options. In case you wonder, to make the connection first search for the Salesforce connector in the data sources list:

SALESFORCE-1.png

After that, just grant access to your Salesforce account using your credentials, then on preview and destination page you will see a preview of your Salesforce fields:

SALESFORCE-2.png

There just select the fields you need. It is also compatible with custom fields and custom objects, so you'll be able to export them through windsor.  Finally, just select PBI as your data destination and finally just copy and paste the url on PBI --> Get Data --> Web --> Paste the url. 

SELECT_DESTINATION_NEW.png

v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @Anonymous

I have tested on my side, but not reproduce the issue. Could you create a new pbix to connect to Salesforce and do not do

any transform, then test if it can refresh well.

if not your case, you may submit a support ticket.

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.