Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Kamaizziati
Helper IV
Helper IV

How to display itwin model in Power Bi Dashboard

Hi All,

I review the dashboard sample video that shows it can display the ITwin model into a dashboard using visualization but I can't find the visualization figure below.

2020-11-10_1044.png

What is the name of the visualization and where I can find it to configure the dashboard

Thank You

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
KaustubhPage

Hello @Kamaizziati ,

iTwin visulization for Power BI is not published to the App Source yet.

I would reccoment you filling out the form below asking for the EAP use for the visulization.

https://www.bentley.com/en/perspectives-and-viewpoints/topics/campaign/get-started-with-itwins-servi...

I'll update this thread as soon as we pusblish the visualization to Power BI App Source.

Thanks,

Kaustubh

Senior Business Development Manager, iTwin Services

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hello, did you have an answer about the visualization file?

KaustubhPage

Hello @Kamaizziati ,

iTwin visulization for Power BI is not published to the App Source yet.

I would reccoment you filling out the form below asking for the EAP use for the visulization.

https://www.bentley.com/en/perspectives-and-viewpoints/topics/campaign/get-started-with-itwins-servi...

I'll update this thread as soon as we pusblish the visualization to Power BI App Source.

Thanks,

Kaustubh

Senior Business Development Manager, iTwin Services

Hi Kaustubh,

I tried accessing the link you provided but looks like it doesn't exist anymore. I looked at your LinkedIn post about using itwin in PowerBI, I was keen to try the capabilities but I guess we need a PowerBI visualisation file in order to integrate itwin, I have filled up the online form to try it, however, I haven't got any response., is it possible to get access to visualisation file?

Regards,

Jaimin Patel

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.