Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

ravitejaballa
Helper III
Helper III

How to add search option in table header

Hi team,

I have table with more than 30 columns to show . We need to have search option in each columns . I tried by using slicer/text filter in header. The problem is when we scroll the table horizontally the slicer/text filter on the headers will move. It wont be fixed with that column. Is there any way we can bring search option to power BI table.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Import the visual from Market place as show in the below screenshot

tablesorter.PNG

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ravitejaballa,

You can try using Table Sorter Visual for your requirement

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/WA104380796?src=office&tab=Overview

Please do let me know if this was helpful

Hi,

I want to check this visual in my project. While trying to downlaod from the link i am getting only .pbix file . I am not able to get .pbiviz file for this.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Import the visual from Market place as show in the below screenshot

tablesorter.PNG

It's as buggy as it can be. 
the slicers are unusable compared to the default slicer provided by Power BI 

Hi,

I started using table sorter in my project. It worls fine but we are facing below issue.

The table sorter shows only 1000 rows . While exporting we can able to see > 1000 rows but in visual we are seeing only 1000 rows and there is no paging also.

Can you let us know how to see all the records.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Best way to add a custom viz is downloading it while inside PowerBI. Use the 3 dots at the visualizations panel and select import from marketplace.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.