Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

kkruk

How to add company's logo?

Hi all !
Do you have an idea how to add a logo of the company in all the pages of the report? Are there any tips how to create a layout with this logo ? 

Thank you ! 🙂 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kkruk ,

Based on your description, which way do you want to present this icon. I have made the following attempts that can be used as a reference.

It can be placed anywhere on the page. Then copy the same page layout to each page.

vhenrykmstf_0-1634785382056.png

Or set it to the background in Format->Page background.

vhenrykmstf_1-1634785611429.png

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information and let me know immediately. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Arunsunai
Regular Visitor

Hello all,

For Microsoft Fabric we need to create a report in the Powerbi service, In that service how to add a Company logo. I tried many ways. I am not getting the idea 

Anyone can please help us how to add Logo to the report

Thanks in advance 

@Pragati11 @timg 

HI @Arunsunai 

Currently, I don't see a support of adding images when you are creating report in the Service. You will have to do tha in Power BI Desktop and then move it to service.

You can post an idea about it here:

https://ideas.fabric.microsoft.com/

Also, something to keep in mind is that, the Service environment is improving slowly, so they might just bring this feature soon.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog YouTube 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! This will help others on the forum!

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!!

v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kkruk ,

Based on your description, which way do you want to present this icon. I have made the following attempts that can be used as a reference.

It can be placed anywhere on the page. Then copy the same page layout to each page.

vhenrykmstf_0-1634785382056.png

Or set it to the background in Format->Page background.

vhenrykmstf_1-1634785611429.png

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information and let me know immediately. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

timg
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi kkruk,

The easiest way would be to home > insert > image and import your logo that way. you can then either copy the image to all pages or duplicate the page. If you want to add the logo in a specific spot and prevent users from changing its location/size you could also import the logo as a background to the page.

Regards,

Tim

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Pragati11
Super User
Super User

Hi @kkruk ,

You can bring company's logo as an image in Power BI on all report pages if it is static.

Thanks,

Pragati

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog YouTube 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! This will help others on the forum!

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.