Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

ash757
Frequent Visitor

How do I center align this table?

ash757_1-1715755248792.png

Hi, I have these tables which have a white background and as you can see there is a lot if white space left. Is there any way to centre align these tables? Also, any way to make them look better?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
barritown
Super User
Super User

Hi @ash757,

As far as I know, there is no such settings in Power BI to align the whole table.

What you can try to do is to pick width for every column manually and disable the auto-width option in the settings: it should look nicer but there is a risk that if the content is wider than the width you set up manually it will either not be shown entirely or will take two lines instead of one (another option in the settings - Text wrap).

barritown_0-1715805110697.png

Best Regards,

Alexander

My YouTube vlog in English

My YouTube vlog in Russian

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
barritown
Super User
Super User

Hi @ash757,

As far as I know, there is no such settings in Power BI to align the whole table.

What you can try to do is to pick width for every column manually and disable the auto-width option in the settings: it should look nicer but there is a risk that if the content is wider than the width you set up manually it will either not be shown entirely or will take two lines instead of one (another option in the settings - Text wrap).

barritown_0-1715805110697.png

Best Regards,

Alexander

My YouTube vlog in English

My YouTube vlog in Russian

Thanks for the reply!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.