Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

daydream1989
Helper I
Helper I

HELP for Measure to calculate rolling average, I have referred a few examples but still fail

I have a measure to calculate invoice automatic posting percentage (refer below screenshot). Now, i want to calculate the rolling average of the invoice automatic posting percentage for the past 12 months and show in the last column of my table so that every month when i load in new data, it will auto calculate the new rolling average for me . Can anyone help me with that?

daydream1989_0-1679386990286.png

daydream1989_1-1679387044605.png

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @daydream1989,

I'm not so clear the nested measure formula, can you please share some more detail information about this?

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly  

In addition, it seems like a common measure formula with multiple aggregation levels, have you added some processings similar as the following blog mentions to deal with multiple level aggregation in measure formula?

Measure Totals, The Final Word 

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.