Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Fátima
Helper II
Helper II

Filter radar chart data by two separated filters

Hi!

I have a radar chart where I would like to show a comparison in time of the registers I have on a dataset. The expected output would be similar to this:

Captura de pantalla 2023-01-24 105650.jpg

Is there a way where I can have the blue and the yellow area show the same column, but filtered by different dates? Right now I have on the Y axis the same column added twice, they are both overlapping on the blue area, and if I change the filter it affects both the same way. The idea is, for example, that the blue area shows the results taking into consideration all the rows of the dataset and the yellow one just the ones filtered to a determined date.

Thanks in advance, regards!

3 REPLIES 3
JorgePinho
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hello @Fátima !

Create a measure that calculates the value based on a Date. Then add the measure to "Eje y" 🙂

Hi @JorgePinho !

But will I be able to filter the date the measure is based on? The dates it takes need to be dynamic, so the user can change them, and both areas need to be filtered separately.

Regards!

If you want both of the measures with different dynamic dates you need to have two calendar tables.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.