Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dynamic url powerbi report

I've a salesforce application and I'll integrate powerbi reports as external url in the application.

In the report, I'd like to do several operations:

• Is it possible to apply a global filter in the report when we call the report? I find this link https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/collaborate-share/service-url-filters but I'd like to get several feedbacks from your experience please.
  • The second point is in the report I use bookmarkas, is it possible to show not the default view but to choose which button to view when calling url report?
  • try to have another view than the one by default (NBI]=> example : view by Business Line / view on the EVA
  •  
    jawaher89_2-1668591645881.png

1 REPLY 1
ThomasWeppler
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

Hi jawaher89,

I think it would be easier to help you with your problems if you divide your questions up into several threads. This way the decision of different solutions would be a lot easier to follow.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.